This website is a showcase of the digital, print media and web design efforts of the independent artist, educator and digital marketing expert Jennifer Lill. You will find Jennifer’s web and print portfolios, along with the selected works by her accomplished students: Student Portfolios.
All of the information presented is copyrighted by the artist and is not to be reproduced or used for any unauthorized use. Jennifer is available for work on a freelance basis, please contact her for more information.
Contact Jennifer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Buisness Consultant for FordDirect at Perficient, Inc.
- Sales Operations Manager & Business Intelligence Analyst for Denison Consulting
- Customer Experience Analyst III for ForeSee, Inc.
- Account Manager for Gyro Design
- Search Engine Optimization Manager at Cadillac, Certified Service, ACDelco and GM Performance Parts at General Motors for Starcom World Wide
- Digital and Social Media Engineer for the Internet Center of Excellence at General Electric Capital Financial
- Creative Director for the online magazine The Dental Advisor
- Head of IT Training for Chelsea Community Hospital
- Applications Instructor for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
IT Project Manager
- Adobe Analytics Implementation and QA Testing Project Manager for Ford.com, Lincoln.com, Ford Mobile, Lincoln Mobile, Ford of Canada, Lincoln of Canada, Fleet, Tier 2 – BuyFordNow.com, Tier 3, Trade In, Ford Credit, Owners, Accessories, Ford Performance and Warriors in Pink.
- Project Manager for the FordDirect Marketing Analytics department.
CRM Administrator & Operations Management
- Management responsibilities for all operations of the Sales department.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on sales data, lead allocation and forecastin
- Zoho CRM, Invoice & Reporting Administrator
- Implemented effective CRM solutions & championed efforts to streamline internal work flow procedures
- Authored CRM training materials and acted as an instructor for internal training sessions
- Created multiple digital marketing campaigns including: eBlasts (design, creation/coding, distribution and tracking), Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Blogger Outreach Campaigns
- Google AdWords campaign creation and tracking
- Web/SMO Analytics tracking and benchmarking using: Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst & Discover, Radian6, PR Newswire
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Over a decade of experience in creating the following for print publication:
- Advertisements (Magazine & Newspaper)
- Magazine layouts
- Annual reports
- Sales kits
- Training workbooks
- Instructional manuals
- Over a decade of experience in the design, creation and coding of websites.
- Extensive experience in coding HTML and Hexadecimal color coding.
- Expert knowledge of digital imaging, resolution and color conversions for the web.
- Created 12 custom websites from scratch and was involved in the complete re-design of 3 company websites.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of Content Management Systems, both custom and web-based.
- Over a decade of experience with Adobe DreamWeaver.
- Created multimedia elements for web, such as:
- Administrator for two separate company intranets.
- Experienced in black box testing user interfaces.
- Written over 100 test scripts for black box testing using HP Quality Center.
- Hold a Masters in Adult Education.
- Experience as an admin and super-user for online learning system (NetLeanring & BlackBoard).
- Created online training courses using: HTML, PowerPoint & Flash.
- Over a decade of experience in software application and business skills training for adults:
- 2 years as a software trainer for Automation Resource Corporation
- 4 years as an applications instructor for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of Michigan.
- 2 years as the head of information systems training at Chelsea Community Hospital (CCH).
- 4 years teaching in the Graphic Design Technologies and Life Long Learning departments of Washtenaw Community College (WCC) as an adjunct faculty member.
- Authored over 90 custom training courses including:
- Microsoft Word: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Excel: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Access: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Visio & AutoCAD
- CorelDraw, Quattro Pro & WordPerfect
- Adobe Photoshop Graphics
- Adobe InDesign for Print Publications
- AS400 training for CCH staff (All Levels)
- Hospital Billing and Insurance systems training
- Digital Imaging for MRI/Cat Scan/X-rays
- HIPPA training
- Health and Safety Requirements training
- MacSpeak: Transferring from PC to MAC
- Apple iWork: Keynote, Numbers, Pages
- Creating effective Presentations
- Social Media Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress Content Management Systems Tutorials
- Head applications instructor for the Michigan Works NAFTA re-training initiative through New Horizons CLC.
- Created and implemented custom training and coursework for the State of Michigan Department of Natural Resources’ online Vegetative Management system.