This website is a showcase of the digital, print media and web design efforts of the independent artist, educator and digital marketing expert Jennifer Lill. You will find Jennifer’s web and print portfolios, along with the selected works by her accomplished students: Student Portfolios.
All of the information presented is copyrighted by the artist and is not to be reproduced or used for any unauthorized use. Jennifer is available for work on a freelance basis, please contact her for more information.
Jennifer Lill, M.A.Ed.
Jennifer Lill is a Web Analyst at ForeSee.com, Digital Marketing Expert, Web Designer, Educator, Proud Wife & Mother living in Ann Arbor, MI.
Jennifer holds a Masters of Arts in Education along with undergraduate degrees in both Graphic Design/Visual Communication and Marketing. She has over a decade of experience in both print and multi-media design, as well as being an expert in secondary education. Jennifer prides herself on her creative drive, bottomless patience and the ability to see the humor in every situation.
Contact Jennifer at: email@example.com
Below are a set of skills and experiences that Jennifer Lill can bring to every project:
- Customer Experience Analyst III for ForeSee, Inc.
- Search Engine Optimization Manager at Cadillac, Certified Service, ACDelco and GM Performance Parts at General Motors for Starcom World Wide
- Digital and Social Media Engineer for the Internet Center of Excellence at the Advanced Manufacturing and Software Technology Center (AMSTC) for General Electric
- Created multiple digital marketing campaigns including: eBlasts (design, creation/coding, distribution and tracking), Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Blogger Outreach Campaigns
- Google AdWords campaign creation and tracking
- Web/SMO Analytics tracking and benchmarking using: Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst & Discover, Radian6, PR Newswire
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Over a decade of experience in creating the following for print publication:
- Advertisements (Magazine & Newspaper)
- Magazine layouts
- Annual reports
- Sales kits
- Training workbooks
- Instructional manuals
- Over a decade of experience in the design, creation and coding of websites.
- Extensive experience in coding HTML and Hexadecimal color coding.
- Expert knowledge of digital imaging, resolution and color conversions for the web.
- Created 12 custom websites from scratch and was involved in the complete re-design of 3 company websites.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of Content Management Systems, both custom and web-based.
- Over a decade of experience with Adobe DreamWeaver.
- Created multimedia elements for web, such as:
- Instructional & Product Demo Web Videos
- Electronic Sales Kit & Media Kit
- Internal messaging boards (design and admin)
- Hold a Masters in Adult Education.
- Experience as an admin and super-user for online learning system (NetLeanring & BlackBoard).
- Created online training courses using: HTML, PowerPoint & Flash.
- Over a decade of experience in software application and business skills training for adults:
- 2 years as a software trainer for Automation Resource Corporation
- 4 years as an applications instructor for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers of Michigan.
- 2 years as the head of information systems training at Chelsea Community Hospital (CCH).
- 4 years teaching in the Graphic Design Technologies and Life Long Learning departments of Washtenaw Community College (WCC) as an adjunct faculty member.
- Microsoft Word: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Excel: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Access: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook: Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Microsoft Visio & AutoCAD
- CorelDraw, Quattro Pro & WordPerfect
- Adobe Photoshop Graphics
- Adobe InDesign for Print Publications
- AS400 training for CCH staff (All Levels)
- Hospital Billing and Insurance systems training
- Digital Imaging for MRI/Cat Scan/X-rays
- HIPPA training
- Health and Safety Requirements training
- MacSpeak: Transferring from PC to MAC
- Apple iWork: Keynote, Numbers, Pages
- Creating effective Presentations
- Social Media Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress Content Management Systems Tutorials